2021 UTV WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
PRESENTED BY POLARIS RZR
COVID-19 POLICY & PROCEDURES
The UTV World Championship is adopting the following policies in compliance with the Federal Government (CDC), Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS), as well as Mohave County and Lake Havasu City. These guidelines may be adjusted according to the changing conditions of the COVID-19 pandemic. We recommend that all racers, vendors, and spectators monitor the CDC and ADHS websites for up to the minute information. Any changes to these policies will be shared on-site as well as via the UTVWC website and social media pages.
GENERAL POLICIES & PROCEDURES: (Applies to racers, team members, staff, volunteers, & public)
• Anyone with pre-existing conditions or at high risk, anyone who has come into contact with persons who have tested positive for the virus, or anyone experiencing symptoms such as a cough, fever, shortness of breath, or fatigue are asked to please stay at home.
• At this time we are NOT requiring proof of vaccination or negative test results and will not unless it is mandated by the City of Lake Havasu, Mohave County, or the State of Arizona.
• Face masks recommended (but are not required) for those who are unvaccinated at both the UTV Festival (Tech and Contingency) and race sites by all staff, volunteers, media, spectators, vendors, exhibitors, and race participants (including crew members) when not wearing a helmet or in a vehicle.
• Please practice social distancing and stand 6 feet apart when possible.
• Use hand sanitizer and wash your hands often. Hand washing and sanitization stations will be provided.
• Park no less than 10 feet from your neighbor in the campground and when spectating.
• Racers and pit crews please sign the digital waiver HERE to minimize contact onsite. Thank you!
• All safety meetings including the volunteer meeting, media safety meeting, and driver’s meeting will be live streamed to the UTV World Championship Facebook Page with a verified virtual check-in by a random selection.
• Racing will proceed normally with staging and start times as posted. Racers will still cross the finish line stage and will be allowed this year to thank your sponsors, family and friends.
• There will be no in-person awards banquet or volunteer thank-you BBQ, however, we will Live Stream the awards ceremony on Sunday morning. All trophies will be mailed to winners.
• This is a LEAVE NO TRACE event – tickets will be issued for trash left behind or illegally dumped.