2021 UTV World Championship Pit Information Guide
*Access to the UTVWC Hot Pit is for race teams only*
Click here to download a PDF.
There will be one Hot Pit at the UTVWC this year, located at the Start/Finish Line. All race courses pass through the same Start/Finish line. The Hot Pit is designated for race teams who are actively racing, for pitting operations only. Due to space restrictions we kindly ask that you leave the hot pit as soon as your race vehicle has completed its race.
SPEED IN THE HOT PITS = 25 MPH
* No speed zone for Youth 170 & 250 Classes *
Click here to download a PDF of the Start/Finish Line map.
STAGING TIMES & LOCATION
Please see the Schedule of Events for your class staging time.
- Please offload your race vehicle and immediately drive it over to the race vehicle staging area.
- There will be parking for your truck & trailer inside the parking area, for the duration of your race.
- If this truck is your pit vehicle, you will need to detach your trailer and leave it in the staging area during the race. There is simply not enough space in the hot pit for trailers.
HOT PIT ACCESS REQUIREMENTS
** Drivers and crew will be checked for waiver wristbands & vehicle pit passes prior to Hot Pit entry. **
Vehicle Pit Pass
Any vehicle entering the UTVWC Hot Pit must have a vehicle pass.
Each team will receive (1) Hot Pit Vehicle Pass.
Pit and Parking Passes must be displayed in the drivers side upper corner, exterior of the vehicle window. Do not under any circumstances give away a pit or parking pass to someone not actively involved in the race and/or pitting. Absolutely no pit bikes, kids quads, golf carts, or other motorized vehicles, bicycles, one wheels, etc. No exceptions.
Vehicle Pit Pass Pick Up Location: Hot Pit Vehicle Passes will be issued at on-site Driver Registration to the Driver of Record. You will not be able to pick these up in any other location.
Every person entering the UTVWC Hot Pit must have a waiver wristband and be part of a race team. Period. Each child must have a parent or legal guardian with them at all times. No exceptions. Teams needing pit access on race day must ensure all pit crew members have waiver wristbands prior to arriving at the pit entrance.
Waiver Wristband Pick Up Locations:
- Hot Pit Entrance (Wed – Saturday // 9am-5pm)
- Racer Registration (Thursday // 8am-5pm)
HOT PIT RULES & REGULATIONS
The following items strictly prohibited in the Hot Pits per Federal Regulation:
- Holding or reserving pit spots
- Campfires (or any kind of fire)
- Animals of any kind
- Unattended children
- Pit bikes, motorized scooters, or Bicycles
- Minors unaccompanied by an adult
- Alcohol or any illegal substances
No UTV World Championship participant (Driver or crew member) may use or be under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other controlled substance while competing. Failure to obey these restrictions will result in ejection from the pit area and may prevent you or your team from participating in The UTV World Championship.