The information on this page is vital for all racers and teams and will be updated constantly as it becomes available. Please bookmark this page & refer to it prior to contacting us with questions. If we know it, it’s HERE.
Race Start/Finish Address:
Standard Wash OHV Area
7001 AZ 95
Lake Havasu City, Arizona 88408
Schedule of Events:
- Final Information Letter – Updated October 8th (Qualifying)
- Schedule of Events – Updated October 7th
- Race Registration – Race registration for the 2021 UTV World Championship presented by Polaris RZR is now open. Click here to begin.
- Entry Management – Need to make changes to your registration? Click here!
- Tracking Units – Tracking units are required for all adult desert and short course classes at the UTV World Championship. Rather than have you fill out more registrations/paperwork, tracking unit rentals will be automatically charged to your stored payment method on your Driver of Record’s Off-Road Racer profile. The tracker rental fee is $184.05 per race vehicle (includes processing fees). Details on everything tracking can be found on this page.
- Timing & Scoring Transponders – Your Timing & Scoring Transponders are part of your entry fee but you must provide a credit card for a $200 hold at the time of rental. Details on everything transponders can be found on this page.
- Pre-Order Race Fuel – VP Racing Fuels is the exclusive fuel sponsor for the UTV World Championship. VP leads the market in new and innovative fuels like UTV96 that will make more power and resist vapor lock over typical pump gas. You can pre-order your race fuel on this page.
- Poker Run Registration – RIGID Industries has come on to sponsor the poker run this year. If you have not done this ride, we strongly recommend participating to see what the surrounding Lake Havasu off-road trails have to offer! Registration for the poker run is now available on this page.
- Team Helicopter Registration – Please note, helicopters are not allowed at the UTV World Championship.
- Racer Camping Registration – All camping can be reserved ahead of time and sites are available on a first come, first served basis onsite. Click here to reserve your campsite.
- The UTV World Championship Rulebook
- Race Classes, Numbering System and Class Descriptions
- Trophy Policy
- Entry Fees
- Prize Purses
- Race Format
- Entry List – Updated October 9th
- Youth 170 Production & Open Classes – As indicated in direct email, your registration time stamps for start positions will be honored across both classes. In other words, if you change classes because of the new rulesets, you will keep your original registration time stamp for start position.
- Qualifying Classes – Desert Pro N/A, Desert Pro Unlimited and Desert Pro Turbo (in that order)
- Race Entry Refund Policy
- Filing a Protest
Pits and Course Information:
- Course Map / GPS Files
- Dangers List – Please note, the race course is expected to take different shape when pre-running concludes. This list is simply a guide and does not include every dangerous point on the race course. Always drive within your means.
- Staging & Race Start Times
- Course Marking Guide
- Pit Information Guide
- BFGoodrich Tires Pit Support – BFGoodrich Tires will again be providing complimentary pit support and tire services to competitors racing exclusively on BFGoodrich tires across all classes. Click here for more information.
- Adult Waivers – All registered racers and any person entering the Hot Pit must sign the waiver and have a waiver wristband. Please do this ahead of time to ensure an easy onsite checkin. Click here to sign the waiver.
- Youth Waivers – All YOUTH racers will sign the youth waiver onsite along with their legal guardian.
- Lap Mileages and Distance Between Pits
- Start/Finish Line Cut Off Times – These will be posted on the updated Schedule of Events.