Final Information Letter:
- Final Information Letter – All other information will be covered in our live streamed drivers meeting.
Schedule of Events:
COVID-19 Event Policy & Procedures:
- Race Registration – Click here to get registered for the 2020 UTV World Championship presented by Polaris RZR.
- BFGoodrich Race Support – BFGoodrich Tires is proud to announce that they will be providing on-site tire service and race pit support. BFGoodrich Tires pit support is a COMPLIMENTARY SERVICE for teams choosing to race on BFGoodrich Tires. Click here for details.
- Pre-Order Race Fuel – VP Racing Fuels is the exclusive fuel provider for the UTV World Championship. Click here to order your race fuel.
- Poker Run Registration – Enjoy a 60+ mile course in Lake Havasu City, Arizona before the craziness of race day. Click here to get registered.
- Team Helicopter Registration – Please note, helicopters will not be allowed at the UTV World Championship.
- Camping Registration – UTV World Championship Campsites are located on private property Rodeo Grounds inside SARA Park, just 6.6 miles from downtown Lake Havasu and 5.3 miles from the Start/Finish line. Click here to reserve your campsite.
- Race Format / Preliminary Course Preview
- Entry Fees
- Entry List – As of the morning of September 28th, in order of qualifying & race day starting positions.
- Race teams – Please review our class numbering system. If you do not have a race number within your class numbering system, you will be asked to pick a new number.
- Qualifying Classes – Desert Pro N/A, Desert Pro Unlimited and Desert Pro Turbo (In that order).
- Mandatory Drivers Meeting
- Refund Policy
- Timing & Scoring Transponders – Your Timing & Scoring Transponders are part of your entry into the 2020 UTV World Championship presented by Polaris RZR. Your transponders are rentals! Your transponder unit will be assigned at onsite registration and will come with two heavy duty zip ties. You will be responsible for properly mounting this transponder to your vehicle in the correct location. Click here for more info.
- The UTV World Championship Rulebook
- Race Classes, Numbering System and Class Descriptions
- Trophy Policy
Tech On/Off Load & Escort Instructions:
- Tech On/Off Load