The information on this page is vital for all racers and teams and will be updated constantly as it becomes available. Please bookmark this page & refer to it prior to contacting us with questions. If we know it, it’s HERE.
Schedule of Events:
- Schedule of Events
- The UTV World Championship Rulebook
- Race Classes, Numbering System and Class Descriptions
- Trophy Policy
- Race Registration – Race registration for the 2021 UTV World Championship presented by Polaris RZR is now open. Click here to get started.
- Entry Management – Picked up a sponsor? Need to add/remove a driver? Did you misspell your hometown? Any change that needs to be made to your event registration (or profile information) will be made by you through your Off-Road Racer Profile. Click here for more information.
- Timing & Scoring Transponders – Your Timing & Scoring Transponders are part of your entry fee. Your transponders are rentals and will be assigned at onsite registration and will come with two heavy duty zip ties. You will be responsible for properly mounting this transponder to your vehicle in the correct location. Click here for more information.
- Tracking Units – Trackers will be required at the 2021 UTV World Championship. More information on how to reserve your tracking unit will be available soon.
- Pre-Order Race Fuel
- Poker Run Registration
- Team Helicopter Registration – Please note, helicopters will not be allowed at the UTV World Championship.
- Camping Registration
- Race Format / Preliminary Course Preview
- Entry Fees
- Entry List
- Qualifying Classes – Desert Pro Turbo, Desert Pro N/A and Desert Pro Unlimited
- Mandatory Drivers Meeting
- Refund Policy
Tech On/Off Load & Escort Instructions:
- Tech On/Off Load
Pits and Course Information:
- Hot Pit Information Guide
- Pit Support
- Course Map / GPS Files
- Course Marking Guide