Registration for the 2020 UTV World Championship presented by Polaris RZR is now open.
Click here to register.
Please note, there will be NO random draw this year.
The order in which you register for your class will be your qualifying & race day starting position.
Step 1: Create a free Racer Profile on Off-Road Racer.com. An Off-Road Racer Profile is required to race in the UTV World Championship and you will manage all aspects of your race registration inside your Racer Profile dashboard. A Driver of Record can register for more than one class, but if you are an individual registering multiple people (Jim Smith, Jack Smith and Judy Smith), you will need to create a separate Off-Road Racer Profile for Jim, Jack and Judy and register them as a Driver of Record in their respective class.
- Great news! The information on your Racer Profile is tied to any future race entry. Now, there’s no need to enter the same information over and over (and over) again or get all of your teammates information from them ahead of time – all of their information required to race is tied to their Racer Profile as well!
Step 2: Select the “2020 UTV World Championship” event from the list of events (will be live on Friday, July 31st at 10:00AM PST). Pick your class, race number and vehicle make.
Step 3: Invite your co-drivers & additional drivers by entering their email. The Driver of Record will pay the entry fee and will invite their Co-Driver and Additional Drivers to be part of their team. You can remove/add teammates anytime before the race from your phone, tablet, or computer.
- If the additional driver already has an Off-Road Racer profile, they’ll simply accept the invitation waiting for them in their Racer Profile dashboard or email inbox. They are now successfully registered as part of your team!
- If they don’t have an Off-Road Racer Profile, they will be prompted to create one before they can accept your invitation to join your team.
All of your Co-Driver/Navigator and Additional Driver’s information will be taken from their Racer Profile and automatically linked to your entry when they accept your invitation to race.
If you don’t know your additional drivers right away, or you want to remove/add drivers, you can add them later from your Racer Profile dashboard and continue registering your Driver of Record entry without them.
Step 4: Check out, and get back to Netflix.
Once registered, you will be able to manage your entry information and teammates under the “My Events” section. You can see who is confirmed on your team or who is yet to accept your invitation.
- Picked up a sponsor?
- Need to add/remove a driver?
- Did you misspell your hometown?
- Need to cancel your entry?
Any change that need to be made to your event registration (or profile information) will be made by you through your dashboard. Simply login and make the update/addition accordingly!
If you registered for the wrong class, you will need to cancel your current entry through your dashboard and re-register in the correct class. Your original time stamp for the incorrect class is no longer valid and your qualifying/race start position will be the timestamp in your new class.
If you need assistance or have any questions, please contact us here.
Click here to view our refund policy.