How to spectate the UTV World Championship presented by Polaris
Standard Wash OHV Area Start/Finish Line Address:
Lake Havasu City, AZ 86406
What: Over 250 UTV racers including kids, competing in 14 different UTV Classes
When: Wednesday October 13th – Saturday, October 16th
Where: Standard Wash OHV Area, 4 miles south of Sara Park off the 95 Freeway
Click here to download the trails to the spectator areas.
|Thursday, October 14th||UTV Festival & Qualifying Racing||8am – 6pm|
|Friday, October 15th||Short Course, Youth & Desert Racing||6am – 10pm|
|Saturday, October 16th||Desert & Youth Racing||8am – 10pm|
Do not cross the racecourse. Any vehicles on the interior of the racecourse and not in designated spectator areas will be stopped and you may be cited by law enforcement. PLEASE do not jeopardize the safety of our racers.
- Camping October 13th – 17th inside Standard Wash is by reservation on this page.
- Keep track of your kids, pets, and please pick up your trash
- Never cross the racecourse unless directed to by our staff
- The UTV racing community and Lake Havasu businesses thank you for your support!
THREE WAYS TO WATCH THE RACING FOR FREE:
1) Drive your car, truck or UTV and park in our GENERAL Parking area at the Start/Finish Line. Parking and Admission is free!
2) Drive your truck or UTV off-road up to the Standard Wash boundary (North, South, or East) and park and watch racing 50 feet away from the racecourse. Do not cross the racecourse. Any vehicles on the interior of the racecourse and not in designated spectator areas will be stopped and you may be cited by law enforcement. PLEASE do not jeopardize the safety of our racers.
3) Drive your UTV (ONLY) into one of (3) three designated spectator areas in Standard Wash. Do not cross the racecourse except when guided by our staff. No unattended children. Pets must be kept on leashes at all times. Please observe social distancing and wear a face covering when not in your vehicle.
Please standby for a spectating map!