How to spectate the UTV World Championship presented by Polaris RZR
Download the onX Offroad App (for free) on Google Play or the App Store and see the spectator areas from your phone! Use this app on race day to get to the spectator areas.
Start/Finish Line Address:
Lake Havasu City, AZ 86406
What: Over 250 UTV racers including kids, competing in 14 different UTV Classes
When: Wednesday October 7th – Sunday October 11th
Where: Standard Wash, 4 miles south of Sara Park off the 95 Freeway
|Wednesday, October 7th||Public Poker Run – Pre-Register here||8am – 6pm|
|Thursday, October 8th||UTV Festival & Qualifying Racing||8am – 6pm|
|Friday, October 9th||Short Course, Youth & Desert Racing||6am – 10pm|
|Saturday, October 10th||Desert & Youth Racing||8am – 10pm|
|Sunday, October 11th||Cleanup – Volunteers Needed|
Do not cross the racecourse. Any vehicles on the interior of the racecourse and not in designated spectator areas will be stopped and you may be cited by law enforcement. PLEASE do not jeopardize the safety of our racers.
- NO Overnight Camping October 7th – 11th inside Standard Wash
- Face coverings when not in your vehicle – observe social distancing
- Keep track of your kids, pets, and please pick up your trash
- Never cross the racecourse unless directed to by our staff
- The UTV racing community and Lake Havasu businesses thank you for your support!
THREE WAYS TO WATCH THE RACING FOR FREE:
onX Offroad is the Official “GPS App” of The UTV World Championship and will have all race courses loaded in to the app. This is a great resource to know exactly where the race courses are.
onX Offroad offers digital maps for 450,000+ miles of roads and trails, so you can find an open trail anytime, anywhere. Race fans can easily download the onX Offroad App to explore the 2020 UTV World Championship racecourse, poker run course, spectator areas, pit locations and more through the onX Offroad app.
Download the onX Offroad App (for free) on Google Play or the App Store and search for “Lake Havasu City” to start exploring the surrounding trail systems in the area.
1) Drive your car, truck or UTV and park in our GENERAL Parking area. Parking and Admission is free. Address: 7001 AZ-95 Lake Havasu City, AZ 86406
2) Drive your truck or UTV off-road up to the Standard Wash boundary (North, South, or East) and park and watch racing 50 feet away from the racecourse. Do not cross the racecourse. Any vehicles on the interior of the racecourse and not in designated spectator areas will be stopped and you may be cited by law enforcement. PLEASE do not jeopardize the safety of our racers.
3) Drive your UTV (ONLY) into one of (3) three designated spectator areas in Standard Wash. Do not cross the racecourse except when guided by our staff. No unattended children. Pets must be kept on leashes at all times. Please observe social distancing and wear a face covering when not in your vehicle.