WELCOME TO THE UTV WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!!!
Thank you for registering as an Exhibitor/Seller for the 2020 UTV World Championship Tech & Contingency. We’re looking forward to another great year of exhibiting, selling & activations. Please take a moment to review our Frequently Asked Questions & 2020 Terms & Conditions. If you have any questions please email Israel Stone, ([email protected]). Izzy will be your primary point of contact for placement, load in, & info or questions during & post event.
More information regarding load in/out schedule and placement will be available as we get closer to the event. Please remember we are guests of Lake Havasu City. Help us keep this traditional alive by keeping your area clean, being friendly to the locals and local businesses. Also please remember that if you are selling anything while in Lake Havasu City you MUST collect 7.6% tax, and mail that as a check made out to The Arizona Department of Taxation after the event.
Thanks – see you soon!
2020 UTV World Championship 400 UTV Festival Exhibitor & Seller Rules and Regulations
By purchasing a UTV World Championship Exhibitor/Seller space offered by The UTV World Championship, you and your company and staff (“Seller”) agree to comply with all of the Rules and Regulations (the “Rules”) as defined below, as well as all federal, state, and local laws. The UTV World Championship reserves the right to reject or refuse any Exhibitor/Seller application for any reason, and to revise or amend these Rules at any time without prior notification.
As used in these Rules: “the Event” shall mean The UTV World Championship Tech and Contingency which begins on Wednesday, October 7th at 8am PST with Exhibitor/Seller Load-In, and ends on Thursday, October 8th at 5pm PST with Load-out, “the Premises” shall mean the entire UTV World Championship Tech and Contingency area in Lake Havasu City, Arizona and the dedicated exhibitor/seller areas during the event designated by The UTV World Championship for the exhibition, sale and/or exchange of merchandise; and “Staff” shall mean and include without limitation Exhibitor/Seller’s volunteers, assistants and/or employees, whether paid or not.
All Exhibitors/Sellers shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless The UTV World Championship Inc, Mad Media, Terranaut Media Group, Lake Havasu City, and its agents, directors, officers, and employees, from and against any and all claims of third parties, arising out of, or in any way connected with their use of the provided exhibition space including damages for bodily injury, death or personal injury, theft or property damage, arising in the course of Exhibitors use of the Premises. Exhibitor/Seller assumes all risk of damage to property or injury to persons in or about the Premises arising from any cause, and Exhibitor/Seller hereby waives all claims in respect thereof against The UTV World Championship and its agents, directors, officers, employees, and event sponsors.
Exhibitor/Sellers Insurance Requirements. Exhibitors and Sellers shall carry commercial general liability insurance insuring against loss, damage or liability for injury or death to persons and loss or damage to property occurring from any cause whatsoever in connection with the use of the Premises, in the amount of ($1,000,000) per occurrence and ($2,000,000) aggregate. Exhibitor/Seller affiliates, officers, agents, employees and subcontractors shall be included as additional Insured. Exhibitor/Seller shall carry all required worker’s compensation insurance which shall have statutory limits, and Employers Liability insurance in the amount of ($1,000,000) per accident. Exhibitor/Seller shall carry automobile liability insurance insuring against loss, damage or liability for injury or death to persons and loss or damage to Premises occurring from any cause whatsoever in connection with the use of the Premises in the amount of ($1,000,000) Combined Single Limit per occurrence. Exhibitor/Seller, its Affiliates, officers, agents, employees and subcontractors shall be included as Additional Insureds. Each policy of insurance provided for in this Agreement shall contain an express waiver of any and all rights of subrogation thereunder whatsoever against Licensor, its officers, agents and employees. All such policies shall be written as primary policies and not contributing with or in excess of the coverage, if any, which Licensor may carry.
- Failure to comply with these rules and regulations may result in termination of your selling privileges and you may be denied access to OR asked to leave the Premises without a refund (in whole or part). If any of the rules or regulations listed here are deemed invalid due to local, state or federal law, the remainder of the Rules shall in no way be affected.
- Exhibitor/Seller acknowledges that as a condition of entering the UTV World Championship Event, information regarding Exhibitor/Seller’s name, address, telephone number, driver’s license, and business name and address will be considered public and available for dissemination at The UTV World Championship’s sole discretion for the purpose of reporting to the Arizona State Board of Equalization and the City of Lake Havasu.
- All Sellers MUST collect 7.6% in taxes. You must issue a payment in the form of a business check or money order for the total tax amount collected to The Arizona Department of Taxation. Please send the payment directly to the State. Failure to accurately report and make your tax payments mail result in further action by the Arizona Department of Taxation.
- Your Exhibitor/Seller space may not be sold or transferred to another company or person. You may not sublet, lease, rent, or allow another company or Exhibitor/Seller to utilize your designated Exhibitor space.
- The UTV World Championship Tech and Contingency is booked on a first-come first-served basis. We try our best to fulfill all requests, but we cannot guarantee exact placement due to the parking lot layout (curbs, fire hydrants, handicapped parking spaces) and city codes.
- Payment must be made in full, using our online payment system. All UTV World Championship Exhibitor/Seller Event applications are subject to approval. We reserve the right to deny any exhibitor/seller application for any reason.
- If your footprint requirements change after you book with us please contact us right away to update your layout. Increasing your footprint may result in additional charges. Changes to your layout, resulting in a larger footprint, are not generally permitted the day of the event.
- Should you wish to cancel your Exhibitor/Seller reservation you will be issued a full refund within (5) business days, up to October 1st, 2020 at 9am PST. After such time no refunds will be issued in part or whole, including for failure to arrive to the Event to Exhibit/Sell at the specified time assigned to you. The UTV World Championship does not issue cash refunds, rain checks, credits, wire transfers, coupons, or refunds of any kind during the Event.
- Exhibitors are required to check-in with UTV World Championship staff and load-in at their scheduled times. Failure to show up at the correct time and location may result in the loss of your pre-designated Exhibitor/Seller location.
- Regardless of your assigned space, Exhibitor/Sellers must not block fire hydrants, the flow of pedestrians on sidewalks, wheelchair access to cross the streets and/or use of handicapped ramps.
- Exhibitor/Sellers are prohibited from distributing or selling prepared food, alcoholic beverages, fireworks, firearms, weapons of any kind, materials of adult nature, marijuana, tobacco, vape juice or vape pens, or any items prohibited by state and local law.
- All Exhibitors and Sellers must have a working fire extinguisher in their booth space at all times, regardless of whether you are using electrical power, or other combustible products.
- Open fires are not permitted. No BBQ’s – gas or charcoal – no propane heaters, no open flames.
- Exhibitor/Sellers are permitted to use portable generator power 3k and less, provided they have a “quiet mode” and do not expel excess fumes. Semi trucks with onboard generator power are permitted.
- Forklift services are available are available for $500.00 per hour. 2 hour min fee. Contact Israel Stone.
- Exhibitors/Sellers are responsible keeping their area clean from trash during the Event and leaving the Premises clean prior to load-out. Exhibitor/Sellers that leave trashed behind will be charged a $500 cleanup fee.
- The UTV World Championship Tech and Contingency Code of Conduct. Exhibitors/Sellers shall at all times dress, act, display, and engage with the public and other Exhibitors/Sellers in a professional manner. Any Exhibitor/Seller that uses lewd, or offensive language, threatens physical violence, accosts or harasses the public or other Exhibitors/Sellers, or is drunk and/or disorderly shall be removed from the Event and Premises.
- Load-out for Tech and Contingency begins Thursday October 8th at 5pm and ends at 12am midnight. No exceptions! Do not begin to move your display vehicles until specifically approved by UTV World Championship staff. Please remove all of your structures, vehicles and trash by midnight to avoid being cited.
- Load-out for race day begins Saturday October 10th, immediately following the final race. No exceptions! Do not begin to move your display vehicles until specifically approved by UTV World Championship staff. Please remove all of your structures, vehicles and trash and help us keep the area clean for the next group.
- Vending at the UTV World Championship Tech and Contingency does not include “Official UTV World Championship Sponsor” or “Official UTV World Championship Partner” designation. Contact us directly if you wish to be an official sponsor of partner of the UTV World Championship.
- “The UTV World Championship™” is a registered trademark of The UTV World Championship Inc. You are welcome to use our logo to promote your attendance and booth location at the Event on social media and in print. However please contact us PRIOR to using our logo on anything that is for sale. Use of the UTV World Championship name or logo without a proper license is strictly forbidden.
- In an effort to protect Official UTV World Championship licensed clothing, Exhibitors/Sellers are prohibited from selling t-shirts or sweatshirts for less than $25.00.
- Please leave your pets at home.